Just a little note that today marks my 8th anniversary of starting my blog! I started Jenna’s Wonderland at a Blogspot address in 2009, and now I love my space here at Jen Manis Creates.
I can’t believe it’s been so long! I still enjoy sharing my crafty adventures, and can’t wait to see what’s next on my journey at my space on the web!
I thought I’d re-introduce myself to you all today with 5 things about me.
- I love all things related to scrapbooking, memory keeping, and planning. I have been scrapbooking since 2006.
- Scrapbooking led me to where I am today. I fell in love with design and photography, so I went back to school a few years ago and pursued a degree in those things!
- I have four beautiful little birds, who talk up a storm and keep me entertained daily! I’ve had parrots my entire life, in fact!
- I am an old soul. Don’t get me wrong, I love modern day conveniences (hello internet!), but I think I was meant for another era. I am inspired by the 20’s, 40’s and 50’s.
- I am a very proud introvert. People have tried to change me my whole life, but I am who I was meant to be!
Thanks for stopping by today & every time! Here’s to the next 8 years!